*

Friday, February 16, 2007

Drew Phillip Kaufmann



We have a new nephew on the Kaufmann side! I must say, I think he is pretty precious. Drew was born on February 15th at 7:18. He weighed in at 7 lb. 8 oz. He of course has the blue eyes and blond hair.

Matt and I went to see him and Marie today at the hospital and both were doing great! We are so thankful that God has given us another little baby in the family to love.



Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Katie said...

Oh He is sooo cute. I am glad to hear that they are all doing well.

megs @ whadusay said...

So sweet! His pic on St. Joe's website was great too! He looks a lot like Chet. I'm glad everyone is doing well. Thanks for posting the pics!

Anonymous said...

Hi Rebekah! Marie sent me to your blog to see some pics of the little guy...thanks! Apparently she and Andy forgot the digital camera when they headed to the hospital so no photos from them yet...guess that's what happens with baby #4. :) Little Drew is adorable and I agree with Megan, he looks exactly like Chet! I guess with Andy and Marie you're not going to get too much variety...blond hair, blue eyes, adorable. :) Sara Huber

Anonymous said...

Hi Sara! How fun to "see" you on my blog! Isn't he precious? It's fun that we get to share in the love isn't it?

Good to hear from you!

bek

Anonymous said...

It's me again Rebekah...Since you're into blogging, there is a site I check almost everyday that I have found to be so great and I thought you might be interested. It's a blog by a mother and her three daughters, who are about our age with young kids. You may have heard of them...the mom is Carolyn Mahaney and she has written a few books. Anyway, I have found the site to be a great biblical resource for parenting issues, etc. Everything is organized by topic so you can look up history on anything you're interested in.
Thought I would pass it on...take care! sara

Anonymous said...

Sorry...forgot the site!

http://girltalk.blogs.com/

sara

Anonymous said...

Drew is ADORABLE!! How sweet! I'm so glad you posted pictures of him so we could take a look!

Mindy

Anonymous said...

I saw these pictures from Maggie in church. She had them in her little purse and was so proud to show them off. I think Marie looks amazing for just having gone through delivery. Thanks for posting the pictures...it was great to get a sneak peek of the little fellow. Heidi

Anonymous said...

Hey Sara,
thanks for the blog recommendation! It looks so fun! It will be good to have a good resource like that. Thanks so much!
Hope things are going well with your little ones.

-bek

Marla H. said...

Yea!!!! Just thougth I'd let you know that he gets to share his birthday with ME!!!!! What a LUCKY kid!!!! Thanks for posting the pictures!!! He's darling!
Marla