Aria was the chicken this year. All of my kids have been a chicken at this age because my sister, Heidi bought this for Josh when he was a toddler and it's the only costume I don't have to think twice about. She enjoyed it for awhile and then preferred just to wear the orange pants.
Monday, November 02, 2009
Here are their Costumes
Author: Rebekah
I'm not a big fan of Holloween but it is fun to see the kids dressed up. I am one of those very last minute moms when it comes to the outfits. I seriously didn't come up with an idea until the day of. So, basically we used what we had in our dress up box and regular clothes.
Aria was the chicken this year. All of my kids have been a chicken at this age because my sister, Heidi bought this for Josh when he was a toddler and it's the only costume I don't have to think twice about. She enjoyed it for awhile and then preferred just to wear the orange pants.
Aria was the chicken this year. All of my kids have been a chicken at this age because my sister, Heidi bought this for Josh when he was a toddler and it's the only costume I don't have to think twice about. She enjoyed it for awhile and then preferred just to wear the orange pants.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Leah and I are dying laughing!!! SO FUNNY!!! Oh my...too cute!
Those kids were so cute!!! Believe it or not they were even cuter in person.
Love you all,
Grandma K
that is the CUTEST! Very creative Bek :)
I have to agree with Bonnie...they were even cuter in person...if it's possible! Love the costumes Bek!
They look so cute!
That is adorable Bek!
too cute!
they are SO adorable.
Oh, Rebekah, they are so cute! How I wish we lived close enough for you to have brought them over. I'd have loved to see them in person. So creative and darling!
I actually love halloween, and I love when people are dressed as chickens. For reason whether it is someone who is 30 or 3 months old, a chicken costume is always funny to me.
What creativity! Amazing that Darci could walk in those shoes; so cute!
Those costumes are so great...gave Kory and I a good laugh. I love Darci's shoes...already sporting a heel! So cute!!
Post a Comment