Our family is now a family of 6. Little Garrison Wayne made his appearance into the world on January 25 at 12:18pm. It was a good delivery and I'm thankful to finally be done with the pregnancy. Here is a picture in the delivery room shortly after Garrison was born. Don't I looked pooped?!
This picture cracks me up because I look as drugged as I was feeling. I actually didn't have any drugs but you wouldn't know it by how dazed I look! If anyone things I didn't do the drug thing because I'm brave...well, its actually because I was too chicken to get the epidural again. But thankfully, my labor was quick and there were only about 10 minutes that felt horrible.

He was worth every bit of the horrible ten minutes or the uncomfortable pregnancy.
(He looks rather miffed that he had to join us doesn't he?)

that's more like it...he was warming up under the heat lamp here.

Here he is two days old. He has quite the head of black hair. It's so soft and he's just precious. He's been so sweet and I love cuddling him and feeling his soft skin against my cheek. I LOVE this newborn stage...even though there are sleepless nights. It's just too precious and is over so quick, I don't want to have it pass by too quickly.

Sorry this blog has been so inactive the last two months. Hopefully, it will pick up in action here agian. Anyway, I wanted to share a couple pictures of our new little buddy. I will hopefully take more pictures here soon and put more up of him...maybe some where you can see him with his eyes open.
This picture cracks me up because I look as drugged as I was feeling. I actually didn't have any drugs but you wouldn't know it by how dazed I look! If anyone things I didn't do the drug thing because I'm brave...well, its actually because I was too chicken to get the epidural again. But thankfully, my labor was quick and there were only about 10 minutes that felt horrible.
He was worth every bit of the horrible ten minutes or the uncomfortable pregnancy.
(He looks rather miffed that he had to join us doesn't he?)

that's more like it...he was warming up under the heat lamp here.

Here he is two days old. He has quite the head of black hair. It's so soft and he's just precious. He's been so sweet and I love cuddling him and feeling his soft skin against my cheek. I LOVE this newborn stage...even though there are sleepless nights. It's just too precious and is over so quick, I don't want to have it pass by too quickly.

Sorry this blog has been so inactive the last two months. Hopefully, it will pick up in action here agian. Anyway, I wanted to share a couple pictures of our new little buddy. I will hopefully take more pictures here soon and put more up of him...maybe some where you can see him with his eyes open.
Love,
bek
31 comments:
He's absolutely precious Rebekah and Matt!
And I"m so thankful all went well - I'm glad things went more smoothly this time without the epidural . . .why does that seem like an oxymoron?! : )
Hope he's a great sleeper for you and you find lots of peaceful moments to snuggle him close.
Congratulations! He is precious! I'm so happy for you!
Oh I love him! He is so darling Bek! I cant wait to meet him and to see you! So thankful everything went so smoothly! Can you belive you are a family of SIX??? WOW!
He really is a precious little doll! We just love you all and pray for you continually.
Grandpa & Grandma K.
So enjoyed the post Rebekah. He is just adorable! I can't wait to see him in person and hold him. Wednesday seems like a long time to wait! I'm so glad he's being good for you, too.
Love,
Aunt Pam
Congrats to your whole family! He's such a cutie! Enjoy every second of newborn snuggling. :)
Bek, he's adorable, and I just love you. Congratulations! I think I'm going to be in partial labor forever. :)
Bek, what a sweetheart indeed. I am glad I got to come see him again today for a short bit. Love you and him and the rest of your family of SIX!
Congratulations, Matt and Rebekah. He is adorable. We are so happy for you. Gary thinks you named him after him because his middle name is also Wayne. (Just kidding).
Congratulations Rebekah! He is SUCH a cutie...and I love all that hair! Much love to you and your family of 6. Love you guys!
Oh Rebekah - Garrison is beautiful!! I am so happy that he is finally here! I love you!
Congrats!!! He is sweet. Love, J
He is just so sweet! I know what you mean about enjoying this stage b/c it goes so fast. Even though I did not get the new-newborn stage with Caleb and Hope, I sooo enjoyed (and still do)their younger years. I guess it is perspective with Trav and Haley getting old so fast!
Enjoy your sweet fam!
rebekah, he's SO precious. beautiful. this is early, right?
He is absolutely beautiful! I love the hair and the newborn look. Congratulations!!! I understand the tired our look, but you are still beautiful. I pray everyone is adjusting well. Your attitude of treasuring this time is perfect.
He is SO beautiful! Glad that everything went so well for you Rebekah!
Thanks Rebekah :) Hope I didn't put too much pressure on you to get these pics up.
He is gorgeous!!! Leah claimed the most beautiful baby she has seen :)
Love the picture of him crying his eyes out..adorable!
Congrats to all of you!
Hey Rebekah, Marie had told me your good news on the phone a few days ago. He is so sweet and how great for Josh to have a brother. Congrats!
I just love all his dark hair. He is precious.
COngrats to you guys and btw...Rebekah...you look great for just having had a baby and I know what you mean about no epideral:)...Im just as chicken as you. The thought of what could go wrong keeps me from getting them as well.
Congrats!
He is so cute- congratulations! LOVE the hair. Can't wait to meet him!
So very, VERY adorable. Congratulations!
awwwwww.... He's so sweet! I like "Garrison" too. Hold him close, Bek! As you know, it goes so fast. Love to you all...
Carmen
Congratulations, Matt & Rebekah! He's adorable! We're so happy for you!!!
What a sweet little man you have. He is so cute! Congratulations!
Hi Rebekah! Congratulations! what a cutie! I am glad that I was able to find your blog. Your kids are adorable! I hope all continues to go well. Thanks for your words of encouragement on our blog. It is amazing how God works because I was just thinking of you this week and then I saw that you wrote to me. :)
love you,
Heidi
Congratulations Matt and Rebekah! He is so darling... just like the rest. Love you guys!
He is just perfect! So excited for you guys & can't wait to meet him in person! :) Love you!
Oh, and you look just beautiful in those pictures, Rebekah! MUCH better than I did after I had my babies! :)
Aw yay! Congrats-- he is precious!!
Congrats, Matt & Rebekah! He looks adorable!
Look at all that hair! He's such a little peanut! We can't wait to meet him!
Love ya!
Post a Comment