*

Thursday, February 04, 2010

A Couple Pictures for the Week



Darci started preschool this week. The bus came and picked her up today and she was so excited to get on that I couldn't get my camera up in time to catch a shot of her getting on the bus. So, here's a picture of her waiting for the bus. I think it will be good for her but I think Josh put how we all feel into words when I told him Darci was starting school. "But I'm going to miss her". I agree Josh. I miss her too.

And here are a coupld pictures of Garrison with his eyes open. He is the best little baby. He sleeps all the time, eats well, and lets me sleep quite a bit at night. I'm very thankful.





8 comments:

Mrs. Hany said...

so glad to hear that you are doing well!!! I love the last picture of little G, he looks lost in thought!!

megs @ whadusay said...

He is so sweet!!

smw said...

i'm SO glad he's doing so well for you. that's wonderful!! and i think i'll be a little jealous that a bus comes to pick darcy up for preschool. driving back and forth to smith's is kind of a scedule hassle.

Anonymous said...

Yay for Darci, hope she continues to be excited to get on the bus. Praying for you all during all this change! Luv ya
Booxy

Janell said...

What a cute little guy!!!

Heidi said...

Such a sweet post. It is so strange to think of her off in the big world. I am glad she is enjoying it. And can't wait to hold little Garrison again!

Jami said...

Oh Rebekah - I am so happy he's doing great for you! He is adorable...just adorable! And that Darcy - what a big girl! :)

Okay I realize now that I'm sounding a lot like Grandma H. but it's all so true. :) Love you!

Jill said...

Darci looks darling as a little school girl!

Garrison is sweet too!