*

Friday, June 10, 2011

Friday Five



I do realize I haven't posted in ages...the culprit: no motivation. I really do have things I could post about. I just can't seem to muster the desire or the strength to do it...sorry internet! So, without further ado, here is my Friday Five: Five pictures that show why I find this blog so funny. Here are five pictures with their phrases below from the last couple weeks that really made me laugh.

1. Bad Santa

"Sometimes we know he's been naughty too"



2.
"This must have been my 10th of 11th birthday party. It was a custom that the cousins would give out the birthday spankings, but apparently it got a little rough. I think I look terrified. It's like a scene out of 'Lord of the Flies'. Notice the John Travolta poster in the background, and the fact that my brother is laughing maniacally and holding a leather belt."

3.

"Brandi's mom had requested one of the non-childhood-scarring-clowns"



4. Rebel Yell

"They got punkd"



And last but certainly not least...in fact, it's my favorite!

5. Gone Fishin'



"This is the picture that Aunt Mar sent out in her Christmas cards to everyone with the words, 'After 30 minutes of fishing...' written on the back"


Have a Great Weekend!






1 comments:

Ashley Baner said...

I LOVE that site! I get it everyday through blogger and almost always at least smile!! I have been as absent as you on the internet. I blame it on summer. With my kiddos here all day and VBS and swimming and everything else I have to do, blogging has gone way down on the list!! Glad to see you back in the saddle!