Awhile back I used to post questions either on this blog or one of my other blogs and it used to generate some interesting talk. So, I thought it might be fun every once in awhile to post a very random "would you rather" question here. I also thought it might be kind of fun to find out who actually reads this blog. It would be fun to know if more people are reading this that never comment. If you do read this blog, would you mind posting something and maybe even answering the "would you rather" question while you're at it? Thanks!
This week's question: (these are very random questions)
Would you rather.... Have a smile that is freakishly huge - OR - have a freakishly small nose?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
28 comments:
Hey, Bek's. I'm a regular who loves seeing your photography & reading your blog. My kids like looking at it too! =) Wow, what a question! =) I'd have to vote for having a freakishly big smile...because you don't have to smile all the time, and can maybe 'control' how freakishly big you go...rather than the nose which is just there...which would probablly distort your whole face. Wow, I'm suddenly thankful for a normal size nose & smile =)
We love you guys! Hope to see you soon!
Kristy
Hello. OK, I would rather have a freakishly big smile- because I do and I still have friends (haha). -JennyG
I think it would be cool to have both. Then, every time you smiled, your freakishly small nose would seem even smaller!
Ok, if I had to chose, I'd go with the freakishly huge smile. Like Kristy said, you could hide the freaky part easier than you could hide your nose.
Well, I have done some extensive research in order to answer this question...
First I thought, of Michael Jackson for the nose and Julie Roberts for the smile...only to conclude that it's not a fair comparison since Julia Roberts indeed has a big smile, but not freakishly big.
Therefore, I have attached a link to pictures that are truly freakishly small nose for Mr. Jackson and a FREAKISHLY big smily for Ms. Cameron Diaz. If you take a look a the pictures, you may agree with me that I would rather have the small nose.
http://ava7.com/images/funny-celebrity-faces/celebrity-1-michael-jackson.jpg
I forgot to add the one for Ms. Diaz...if you just highlight the address and drag it to your address bar, it should work...not that you really care that much to see the pictures! :) wow...that's a long link!
http://ava7.com/images/funny-celebrity-faces/celebrity-7-cameron-diaz.jpg
bek,
I would have to say that if i had a freakishly big smile like the camerson diaz smile that Tami posted...which, by the way, is very freakish...i would want a freakishly small nose, because everytime you were around people they would not be nice of funny in hope that you would never smile.
-Heidi
I also read your blog on a daily routine:) Thanks for posting...I just LOVE to see pictures of your kids and what keeps you busy:) And as for the question...I most definitely would rather have the smile problem than the nose.....
Hmmm...
I was going to go with the smile, but Tami's picture convinced me that the nose is the better option. Plus, I love to smile and laugh with people and if my smile was freakish and I was self-conscious of it, and therefore smiled less I think that would be a bad thing.
You know, my first thought was the nose because I think a nose is less noticeable than a smile. Really, who notices the size of your nose? Unless you hate your nose like I do.... seriously, I'd get a nose job if I could afford it....and could convince Ben.
Anyway, it may be because of my own insecurities but I'd go with the small nose. And seeing the pics seals the deal. Nose it is.
I'm torn! I was going with the smile too until I saw Tami's pictures. Hmmm...what to do, what to do...I'm still going with smile because I don't think God would ever make someone with that freakish of a smile. :D
Rebekah, I read your blog every day, too. So I thought I should give you a responce. But, oh my, what a decision. I still think I would go with the freakish smile. I would try to cover my mouth with my hand(hopefully my hand would not be freakish too) when ever I needed to really laugh.
Love you! Mom K.
I definately vote for the smile . . .
mmmm....i'd think i'd take the nose :)
janelle
I think that I would rather have the small nose.
I would pick a small nose.
Sara S.
I would definitely rather have a freakishly small nose, because smiling is such an important thing in life when communicating with others and how you feel about yourself. If you knew that every time you smiled for the rest of your life people would be freaked out, it would be devastating. I can't imagine not being able to smile.
(Of course when you have such a beautiful smile like I do, it makes me partial)
Okay. I cannot decide so I did "eeny meeny miny moe" and got the small nose. I know that's probably not fair, because I didn't pick which I'd rather have...But if I had either of those I wouldn't have a choice either.
darin picks the small nose : ) ha!
I think I would rather have a small nose. Although the question makes me glad that I don't have either (at least I don't think I do??!!)
~Alissa
hi rebekah-
it's summer... i'm sure your thinking... " What?! she reads my blog.." hahah i know it's random, but i keep up on haley's life through her blog and occasionally will click on her links to other blogs... which includes your's. :)
i would choose the smile.
have a great day.
Summer
I would rather have the big smile. I do read your blog but just don't comment all the time. You can always work around a big smile, but the small nose would be tough. I mean what if you wear glasses and then they wouldn't stay on your nose because it's so small? :-)
i'd like you to know i read this, but honestly, those choices are so horrible, i feel stressed just trying to decide, so i guess for today, i'll say i'd rather die. :) just kidding, but i have no idea what i'd choose. :)
~shar
Hi Rebekah,
Just commenting so you know I read your blog, too. Like Shar, I don't want to have to make a decision about this, since it's not something I need to spend mental energy on. I'd like to conserve my mental energy for when it's really needed! :-)
Love,
Aunt Pam
I feel like a stalker leaving this comment...=o) This is Andria Schafer and I love checking your blog to see your beautiful pictures. Completely inspiring and a breath of fresh air. I even have your blog on my list of favorites(lukeannandboys.blogspot.com) which I got from Alesa's blog. Of course I'm explaining how I found your blog because...I feel like a stalker. And the would you rather question...hmmmm. I checked out the celeb pictures and got really confused because Jackson just scares me and Cameron doesn't. So I think because of my emotional duress I'll go with Cameron's huge...if not scary smile. Everyone loves a smile.
Ann
andria,
thanks for commenting! if you're a stalker then I'm one too! i've actually visited your blog...same source (alesa's blog) :) I enjoy looking at your beautiful pictures too. I'm just a junkie when it comes to looking at people's nice pictures :) i'm glad to know you check my blog:)
I used to neglect my boy friend due to my nose problem, I feel uncomfortable to face him directly but now I got cure with Rhinoplasty
non- surgical nose treatment, yes now I can have good time with him…. Nice post to go.
Post a Comment