Today in church Jessica and I were talking about Darin being sick and how he even has a "sick shirt". It cracked me up and made me think of this video. My husband is actually very tough about being sick and I'm probably the bigger baby...but for all you ladies out there who have husbands who get "man colds" enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I am dying laughing! Dairn will get a kick out of this ;) He knows he takes advantage of his colds :) Too funny!
That is too funny!! Although I must admit I think Ryan handles being under the weather better than I do (or maybe that his complete stubborness of not wanting to use sick days since they count towards vacation days too!!!).
thanks for the laugh!
Oh, I am dying! I must admit my dear husband doesn't handle being sick well. : ) And now I've got two boys. Maybe I can raise them to be better patients.
well this doesn't have anything to do with the post, but i just had to comment that i LOVE the picture of your family at the top of your blog! the colors & the smiles just jump out at me--what a beautiful family :)
janelle
:) :) :) :)
hilarious!!! it reminds me so much of Daddy...he's always on the verge of death everytime he gets a runny nose. :)
Love it! I just might have to steal this one from you!
Congrats on your Daughter she is BEAUTIFUL!
Post a Comment