Please pray for the Steffen family tonight. We just heard a couple hours ago that Earl was taken Home very suddenly while out in Colorado. I'm not sure of the details at this point but I think it was an automobile accident. The shock that hits the family at a time like this is so strong and numbing...and yet the pain is almost unbearable...so please pray. We don't weep for Earl because we know he was ready to see Jesus...but what a loss for us!
Love,
bek
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Big E was a GREAT man. He will be missed!!! What a great example to all!!!
oh, my stomach has just absolutely ached ever since i heard this news. it seems like so many young people have been taken in the last few years. i remember being in Bible class and having Big E come in and give us his testimony. I remember him saying that he was sure his gaurdian angels rode harleys. :) an image that has never left! i loved that guy, and i think his life testimony will still carry on even though he's not here anymore.
Hey Rebekah, thanks for posting this. I haven't had a chance to talk to mom and dad in a few days, so I didn't know. Love, Alesa
Post a Comment