very cool! congrats, you guys! haha, cute way of announcing it :)
Wow! Congratulations! Try to hit the third of February and you've got my birthday!We will be prayerful!Love you,Aunt Barb
Aw yay!!! Congratulations! :)
Yay! That is exciting!!! A big congrats from our fam
Congrats, guys!
how fun! Thrilled for you guys and pray all goes well!
Congratulations!!!
Congrats! Cute post. :)
Fun post Bek. I too am praying for your little one.love you
congratulations!!!!! :) can't wait to see you and chat again!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! LOVE, J
Congratulations!! So happy for you guys!
Congrats, that is great, Nice Announcement!!!!!!!!!
Congrats!
Congrats! We'll be praying for a healthy pregnancy for you. :)
Oh congrats! What a fun way of telling us! Funny, cause I was just thinking "I wonder if they will have another baby... I hope they do because they make such cute ones!" Hope you are feeling well and have a safe pregnancy and healthy baby.
Congratulations!!! Praying for your family as you anticipate one more car seat :)
Cute announcment. Congratulations to you guys!!
YEAH! How exciting! Hope all goes well & anxious to catch up sometime :)Arlan & Katie
Congratulations! Such a cute announcement!!!
whoooohooooo...=) Such a special blessing. An
YAY! I agree with Leslie - cute way of announcing it!
Congratulations! So excited for your family.Sara S.
:O HOW EXCITING! So excited for you guys! :) Love you & can't wait for Labor Day weekend!!
Congratulations! That's the same day I'm due! :)Briana Wuthrich
Post a Comment
Artisan - A Photography Blog | © 2011 Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio
25 comments:
very cool! congrats, you guys! haha, cute way of announcing it :)
Wow! Congratulations! Try to hit the third of February and you've got my birthday!
We will be prayerful!
Love you,
Aunt Barb
Aw yay!!! Congratulations! :)
Yay! That is exciting!!! A big congrats from our fam
Congrats, guys!
how fun! Thrilled for you guys and pray all goes well!
Congratulations!!!
Congrats! Cute post. :)
Fun post Bek. I too am praying for your little one.
love you
congratulations!!!!! :) can't wait to see you and chat again!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! LOVE, J
Congratulations!! So happy for you guys!
Congrats, that is great, Nice Announcement!!!!!!!!!
Congrats!
Congrats! We'll be praying for a healthy pregnancy for you. :)
Oh congrats! What a fun way of telling us! Funny, cause I was just thinking "I wonder if they will have another baby... I hope they do because they make such cute ones!" Hope you are feeling well and have a safe pregnancy and healthy baby.
Congratulations!!! Praying for your family as you anticipate one more car seat :)
Cute announcment. Congratulations to you guys!!
YEAH! How exciting! Hope all goes well & anxious to catch up sometime :)
Arlan & Katie
Congratulations! Such a cute announcement!!!
whoooohooooo...=) Such a special blessing.
An
YAY! I agree with Leslie - cute way of announcing it!
Congratulations! So excited for your family.
Sara S.
:O HOW EXCITING! So excited for you guys! :) Love you & can't wait for Labor Day weekend!!
Congratulations! That's the same day I'm due! :)
Briana Wuthrich
Post a Comment