Well, as I look over my blogging this past year, I see that I left out a lot of things...so, here is my first post catching up on pictures I took this past summer and fall.
These are pictures from what has become our annual H cousins lake weekend. It's the cousins from my mom's side of the family and it's always so much fun. We all stay in one house together so there are a lot of kids and a lot of noise...but also a lot of fun. 
Here are some of the cousins hanging out and chatting in the water
Here is a shot of Smith and Josh tubing together...I love that these two have become friends!
It rained off and on that weekend but we still had a great time!
the kids watching some Tom and Jerry during a break from the water while it rained
Rachel and Jason's little kitty they brought with them
Needless to say, Aria loved it...I can't say as much for the kitten's feelings about her
Darci liked her too...but was a little too timid to hold her. She just spent a lot of time looking at her
Shar with baby Pierce and Faye. He was the perfect baby...so content
Jason is awesome with the kids...taking them out however many times they want. They loved it.
Aria decided to cruise her own little lake
A fun game of king of the hill.
It's so fun to look back at these and remember all the fun and good conversation. Looking forward to the next one!
-Bek
2 comments:
fun memories. :)
So fun to see your pictures...I love that weekend!!
Post a Comment