The next few pictures are from when my sisters and I went out to California over Labor Day to be bridesmaids in our cousin Tara's wedding. It was beautiful all weekend and I have such good memories of spending time with my sisters and the other bridesmaids. On the day before the wedding Tara took all of us bridesmaids and some of her aunts and future in-laws to Balboa Island and we took these duffy boats out for awhile. It was a fun time to chat with some of the girls.
My cousin Kait, sister to the bride, started at the helm of our boat...
Heidi, Tami and Whitney (another cousin and sister to the bride)
eventually, Holly took over the driving of the boat...I was so glad I didn't have to try...I think we would have ended up taking out the other people out on the water
I really didn't get good pictures from this weekend...Tami did the pictures and they were gorgeous. So, I just didn't feel the need to take any pictures. But here are just a few more I snapped from the decorated tables at Tara's parents' home.
It was so good to come home to Matt and the kids. We had a little cookout in our yard. If you stop by my house on any given day, your chances of seeing Aria in this skirt are very good. It's actually a dress up skirt but she wears it constantly. It looks like it's inside-out in this picture...that's also a common look with her clothes.
These two are such good buds
My funny girl















3 comments:
Ughhh!!! (could you hear that from where you are?) Haha...just kidding...I need to get over myself.
Good memories...just not good pictures of me. ha...ok, I'm getting over myself.
LOVE the pictures of your kids...just not of me...ha, ok, I'm really going to get over it.
so fun! :)
rebekah, i wanted to say THANKS TO YOU TOO for our wedding pictures too! i know you helped so much and we LOVED them...thanks!! i gave most of the credit to tami, but i know you helped so much too!!
love you!
great pictures bek!! I didn't know that you had these great ones! You're going to put me out of business. :)
Post a Comment