*

Thursday, February 09, 2012

Anybody who knows me REALLY well, knows I love to keep up on the weather. One of the first things I check in the morning on my phone is the 10 day forcast of the local weather and the weather in Florida...just because I like to imagine I could be there! But if I could get the weather watching this funny guy, I'd be having even more fun! Check it out, it's not long and just a funny clip!

Check out this great MSN video: Hip Young Weatherman Is Awesome

3 comments:

leah said...

this is so fun!

i totally remember walking with you and who giving me the weekend forcaste or something! haha. :)

would love to listen to this guy every morning!

heidi said...

That is funny...and very enjoyable, coming from someone who isn't into the weather quite like you. ha

Haley said...

I love it! I was laughing a lot. He was a crack up.

I'm a weather girl myself. Thanks for sharing. :)