*

Monday, June 11, 2012

June 11th




This day will always be an important day...the day my Mom went Home.
It's a day that brings about so many memories.
It's a day I think about how quickly life can change in a moment.
It's a day I look at my kids' faces and can hardly believe all of life that has happened since that day.
It's a day when I wish SO bad I could just talk to her again...about anything.
It's a day I wish I could actually thank her for all she did for me.
Remembering that day makes me really sad...but,
It's a day that I look back on and see God's hand of faithfulness.
It's the day when God began to teach me that He would always be enough.

So today, I thank God for being faithful to all He has ever promised to be.
Lord, You really have been sufficient.
I love You.





4 comments:

Kirk and Keri Plattner said...

Remembering your mom today. She was a beautiful lady that raised three amazing girls!

smw said...

such a sweet post rebekah. thought of you all today. love you lots!!

Tami said...

Loved this...thanks, Bek. Love you!

megs @ whadusay said...

Thought and prayed for each of you girls yesterday. Thought about your mom too. Love you!!