My baby girl is 6 weeks old! It's amazing how fast it's going! She is such a precious little girl. I love her to bits!! Here are a few pictures I took yesterday.

this one cracks me up because she looks like she's ready to punch me! But I love her expression and how you can tell that her eyes are blue right now.

Here she is cooing...she just started that this week! I love it!



9 comments:
She is such a doll!
Simply beautiful...
Rebekah,
She is beautiful! Wow! She's losing that newborn look a little, isn't she? I just LOVE the pictures. What a little beauty!
What a sweetie pie. i love the last one
I love the one where's she making a fist. She totally looks like she's ready to slug you. Too cute! You need to let us babysit more often! :-)
She is gorgeous! You are a blessed mommy!!!
Not impressed.
Kidding.
Post a Comment