Over the last few days, I've talked to a couple of you about the Slingling. I got one of these from my cousin, Carmen and it has been so handy! I love it. It took me a couple tries to figure out how to wear it. But that doesn't mean it's complicated...just proof that I'm not the brightest crayon in the box! I think the website said you can wear your baby/toddler in this in five different positions. There are tons of cute fabrics to pick from on their website. It's been a great little find! I used a Snugli with my other two kids but this is much more comfortable, it's just a piece of cloth so very easy to take along and store, easy to clean, and I've been able to use it right away and I should be able to carry Aria till she's pretty big without pain in my back or shoulders. So, if you're interested in getting your own slingling, just click on the title of this post and it should take you to the website!Just wanted to share this great product with you all!
-bek
ps. thank you carmen for giving me the wonderful gift! I love it and so does Aria!
1 comments:
I don't have any children, but I think I would still like one of those. It would be nice to carry books or notes around in. Plus maybe a small umbrella, a few snacks, my cell phone and my wallet. It would alleviate the crowded pockets of my pants. I don't think anyone would think that was weird.
Post a Comment